Blog

Good People writer Marcus Sakey on writing

If you haven't already heard of Marcus Sakey, then you probably have heard of the upcoming summer movie called Good People starring the man with endless degrees James Franco and blondie Kate Hudson. Marcus Sakey wrote Good Peopleas well as a number of other books, one of which is part of a trilogy pushing off withBrilliance, a speculative fiction novel questioning what would happen if 1% of the American population were born gifted and the other 99% (normals) found them to be a threat instead of a blessing. The book definitely lives up to Lee Child's blurb on its cover, "The kind of story you've never read before."

http://www.chicagonow.com/magic-writing/2014/04/good-people-writer-marcus-sakey-on-writing/

0 Comments

Add Comment

CONTACT

PO Box 2755

Chino Hills, CA 91709

678.369.3348

323.672.3348

info @ urbanbookeditor.com

Your cart is empty

Continue

Shopping Cart

Discount 
Subtotal:
Discount 
View Details
Add To Cart
Sold Out